• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

New to the boards, and just "wasted" half a day of work going through this post start to finish. Great idea to group all of these like this. There was some epic work throughout, and these are the main reason I joined the boards. Just got back into the hobby at the recent ish Ottawa Comic Con and jumped on the sketch bandwagon. I posted a few Hawkeyes in that thread already, my other main character is Deadpool, and I picked up these 2 of his:

Nick Bradshaw

IMG_2367_zps7146d255.jpg

Oliver Castaneda - sorry for the glare

IMG_2370_zps04085144.jpg

New to the boards, and just "wasted" half a day of work going through this post start to finish. Great idea to group all of these like this. There was some epic work throughout, and these are the main reason I joined the boards. Just got back into the hobby at the recent ish Ottawa Comic Con and jumped on the sketch bandwagon. I posted a few Hawkeyes in that thread already, my other main character is Deadpool, and I picked up these 2 of his:

Nick Bradshaw

IMG_2367_zps7146d255.jpg

IMG_2370_zps04085144.jpg

Wow man that Oliver Castaneda is awesome!

I did the same thing last week and went through the whole post from start to finish. I recently joined the boards too. Looking forward to jumping onto the sketch bandwagon at SDCC.

This is my sketch haul from Heroes (not sketch covers but wanted to show them off anyway).

Storm by Afua Richardson

9017591857_9afe88b8b6.jpg

image by Rlansdon, on Flickr

Rogue by Mike Choi

9018790400_2bb6ffdb85.jpg

Skeletor by Skottie Young

9017610949_275bb82cb2.jpg

Both Magnetos by our very own Sajad Shah

9018814632_50f627ce43.jpg

9018814754_1ae074ecc6.jpg

I had a great time at Heroes!

-Ryan

Nick Bradshaw

IMG_2367_zps7146d255.jpg

IMG_2370_zps04085144.jpg

Welcome to the boards!

Nick Bradshaw (worship)