• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketch: Stealthy Ladies

243 posts in this topic

I'm not aware how all of this works.

If someone would please fill me in it would be helpful.

you name a type of sketch you want to see or a character/artist and then we all show off our leet sketches.

what categories have already been done?

I can tell you what HASN'T been done:

Rogue. :baiting:

That's too narrow, how about characters who can fly

I wouldn't have thought Rogue was too narrow - she's a classic character who's been around for a long time! And I'm not saying that because I'm partial to my big haired Southern belle.

Would flying characters be too broad? That covers a lot of ground, both male and female. But, I'll take what I can get!

Would flying characters be too broad? That covers a lot of ground, both male and female. But, I'll take what I can get!

I never said flying humanoid character, just flying characters. So Foom could compete as could frog thor, superman, powergirl, etc :devil:

:takeit:

Seems like this thread should be more character oriented. The other "Illuminati" thread could be broader. Seems like the broader the competition, the more likely for repeat winners. Personally, I'd like to see the best Rogue or Batgirl or team JLA or Team FF, etc.

Just my 2c

Round 2 | Title Match | Fight

Beachbum's Jamie Tyndall and Nei Ruffino

Psylocke%2520-%2520Sketch%2520by%2520Jamie%2520Tyndall%252C%2520colored%2520by%2520Nei%2520Ruffino.jpg

Poll ends on Sunday @ 2:15PM Central

^^ Congrats Beachbum, what's the next category going to be? Also I'll get you a sig line award ASAP.

Yeah congrat. Working on the sig line award as we speak ;)

Here it is :

BotB_Stealthy_R.png

congrats! It's clearly the best copic too..... I'm gonna save the boards some trouble and just pass it down BotB_Copic_R_zpsf041f23d.png

lol