• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The lamest custom title

133 posts in this topic

I think Baltimore Lauren has one of the best given to the comic users but who has the lamest one? hm

Mine's in the running.

:P

Dear Lord the lag here today is about the worst in years. :frustrated:

Anyone with TOTAL NEWBIE in their title.
But that's not a custom title, is it?

Play along, little doggie.

Of course, I'm just jealous. Now, if I could get T0+@| ÑǝwßïΣ as my custom title, I'd feel I had achieved the lamest.

Talk to Thunsicker.

I too can create my own custom title as I am a software engineer.

Oh man, if I could do that I'd cause untold havoc. lol Too bad I can't

At one point, I think, someone posted how to do it.

It's really not that hard. I'm not exactly a l33t h4x0r.

It took years of misspellings to earn my custom title. A long and grueling path watered by many bottles of rum and sake. But remember this:

Titles counts and keeps countin', and we knows now finding the trick of who's been titled and titles lost ain't no easy ride. But that's our trek, we gotta' travel it. And there ain't nobody knows when it's gonna' title next. Still in all, every night we seeks the title, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from... but most of all we 'members the Mods that finded us, them that came the salvage. And we lights the city, not just for Gemma or Arch but for all of them that are still out there. 'Cause we knows there come a night, when they sees the distant light, and another Custom Title be comin' home.