• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The lamest custom title

133 posts in this topic

My custom title is a post I wrote, so I cannot possibly do anything other than not dislike it because I do not ever not like something I've written.

Yours and Blowie's are two of the best.

Me? I don't deserve anything.

Fingh's is pretty awesome too.

We're looking for lamesauce here. :taptaptap:

My custom title is a post I wrote, so I cannot possibly do anything other than not dislike it because I do not ever not like something I've written.

Someone did a whiny "How do you get a custom title" thread and mine and Roy's and I think a couple others were dragged from the rubble of said thread. I am happy with mine, but a couple of the behavior modifications that Arch has "suggested" via PM would be better.

custom titles are weak. creating a thread for the purpose of passively requesting a custom title is also weakness on par with starting a thread for a particular post "milestone"

:golfclap:

That reminds me.I just past my 25K post! :acclaim:

custom titles are weak. creating a thread for the purpose of passively requesting a custom title is also weakness on par with starting a thread for a particular post "milestone"

Congratulations Dave! :grin:

Alot of avoiding the wife and kids. :cloud9: I have no life. :tonofbricks:

Would you like me to start a thread for you about the post count?

Sal - persecutor of the weak.

He's been especially good at it the past 7 days, so I'd like to nominate him as persecutor of the weak of the week.

Would you like me to start a thread for you about the post count?

Naw wouldn't want to seem weak. ;)

Ah, my custom title is a story unto itself. :lol:

I'm guessing there's only a handful of people left on the boards who remember that story.

And the handful who remember don't care.

You seem to care enough to troll every single one of my posts.

Ah, my custom title is a story unto itself. :lol:

I'm guessing there's only a handful of people left on the boards who remember that story.

And the handful who remember don't care.

You seem to care enough to troll every single one of my posts.

Just reliving old times. :cloud9:

I'll lose interest in about another 15 to 20 minutes.

Sal - persecutor of the weak.

He's been especially good at it the past 7 days, so I'd like to nominate him as persecutor of the weak of the week.

Just what I was going to say.

lol

Someone did a whiny "How do you get a custom title" thread and mine and Roy's and I think a couple others were dragged from the rubble of said thread. I am happy with mine, but a couple of the behavior modifications that Arch has "suggested" via PM would be better.

You've got a good memory, spit-fire. I forgot how mine came about until you repeated the story.

You preening nerds disgust me.

That's a joke...right?

Didn't I drunkenly wave a white flag at you, only to recognize, in the harsh clarity of the morning, that you're a huge ?

Just joking.