• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The lamest custom title

133 posts in this topic

custom titles are weak. creating a thread for the purpose of passively requesting a custom title is also weakness on par with starting a thread for a particular post "milestone"

custom titles are weak. creating a thread for the purpose of passively requesting a custom title is also weakness on par with starting a thread for a particular post "milestone"

Sal - persecutor of the weak.

Mine is lamest

I didn't actually think there was a lame title, if it was custom....but I have to agree with you on this one.... :eek:

When all the custom titles disappeared in the great reboot, he whined for weeks until he got the exact same title he had back.

My custom title is a post I wrote, so I cannot possibly do anything other than not dislike it because I do not ever not like something I've written.

My custom title is a post I wrote, so I cannot possibly do anything other than not dislike it because I do not ever not like something I've written.

Yours and Blowie's are two of the best.

Me? I don't deserve anything.

They need to change yours to Saltine or Ritz or somesuch.

Ah, my custom title is a story unto itself. :lol:

I'm guessing there's only a handful of people left on the boards who remember that story.

Fingh's is pretty awesome too.