• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I see NO Todd's for sale at SDCC.

One dealer says he had a few and sold them for $100 + a set. Ken himself had some and I told him what the prices were so not one try's to buy all his cheap.

Oh, my 2nd Todd #1 NM + off ebay came in yesterday.

Manila envelope with thin cardboard. NM no more.

You cover shipping and I will send you one free cant let a fan do without a 2nd print.

One dealer says he had a few and sold them for $100 + a set. Ken himself had some and I told him what the prices were so not one try's to buy all his cheap.

You cover shipping and I will send you one free cant let a fan do without a 2nd print.

:golfclap:

classybro-1363662303_600.jpg

classybro-1363662303_600.jpg

Very classy (thumbs u

Hi Guys, Hi Ken :hi:

If you read the first few pages of this thread, you'll see I've been a huge supporter. Been off the boards for mo's, but occasionally lurk. Glad to see this is finally getting recognition! Glad I didn't sell these :) when others were selling their copies for a whopping $1 profit.

Ken, I STILL want one of those Todd action figures :) Congrats again. Keep up the great writing!

todd.jpg

Edited by cujobyte

Thanks my friend. I actually have a second print #1. It was a first print that came that way. :sorry:

But I have a couple more stashed away.

Thanks my friend. I actually have a second print #1. It was a first print that came that way. :sorry:

But I have a couple more stashed away.

Oh I mis-read that. ???

Offers still stands though on 2nd prints. Hate for anyone to get one tore up in the mail.

A concise synopsis that would bring a rookie up to date.

http://comicscrux.com/the-ugliest-kid-on-earth-gets-a-television-series/

WOW, I've got to get my head around this insane drawing. I THINK M.K. PERKER LOST HIS MIND ON THIS COVER...IT'S JUST INCREDIBLE.I think there is going to be A LOT of talk about this cover. Depends on if the story is purely comical...or comedy with more than a pound of truth:

Let's just see if the story gets notice outside comicdome.

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s633/kenkristensen/Todd7-72dpi_zpsd356fd9f.jpg

I think KEN is really pumped about working with these guys and all the possibilities. He tweeted:

Todd The Ugliest Kid ‏@ToddTheUgliest 16 Jul

Thanks, @InterComics & @Seanfav1 -- @KenKristensen and @titmouseinc are working hard to bring me to gloriously animated life!

Edited by kayakkid

I have never gotten a chance personally to read the issues of Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth, but I am over the moon about the TPB book coming out next week, I have already informed my Comic Store to pull me this book starting with issue 5, and any future TPB's! I have heard great things about this series, and I have been lurking around here for the past few days, a lot of members here seem to love the book!

I have never gotten a chance personally to read the issues of Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth, but I am over the moon about the TPB book coming out next week, I have already informed my Comic Store to pull me this book starting with issue 5, and any future TPB's! I have heard great things about this series, and I have been lurking around here for the past few days, a lot of members here seem to love the book!

Good to see new people picking up the series welcome to the Boards (thumbs u

Edited by emezy360

Welcome to the boards. Hope yo've heard great things about the Sixth Gun as well too..you may want to read that one as well.

Well, for some reason a few sellers have already moved to about $70 for 1-4 without second prints... when we have already had multiple sales from $90 - 100 in just the last couple of days. :facepalm:

Don't understand today's sellers...but that's just me. Well, a few nice lots for those wanting them on ebay, that's for sure.