• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

It brought me in. I read the first four issues last night and was very entertained. Great humor, great premise and idea, great art! I'm looking forward to finishing the second arc tonight.

FYI, Comixology is having a Todd 99 cent sale. Hopefully this will bring in some new readers.

Got a cousin on board when I saw this sale advertised on FB. Don't know if he read them yet, but I think he bought all 8 issues... I can't wait to get his reaction after he reads them.

It brought me in. I read the first four issues last night and was very entertained. Great humor, great premise and idea, great art! I'm looking forward to finishing the second arc tonight.

:applause: Welcome to TODD's world!!

FYI, Comixology is having a Todd 99 cent sale. Hopefully this will bring in some new readers.

Got a cousin on board when I saw this sale advertised on FB. Don't know if he read them yet, but I think he bought all 8 issues... I can't wait to get his reaction after he reads them.

:applause: Welcome to TODD's world!!

Hells, yeah! HeroX -- welcome to the party. We got some wild stuff happening in the 3rd arc. Should have a cover to share sooooooooon....

I read the first trade about a month ago and love this book, straight up hilarious Ken. Im waiting for the second trade just because im seriously running out of room for all my books. Can't wait to see what the nod to Charlie Rose is all about and what's going on after issue 4. Might cave and just grab the issues

Hells, yeah! HeroX -- welcome to the party. We got some wild stuff happening in the 3rd arc. Should have a cover to share sooooooooon....

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to it!

99 cent sale! 99 cent sale! 99 cent sale! 99 cent sale!

TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF THE TODD SALE ON COMIXOLOGY. SPREAD THE WORD!

Here's the link:

ow.ly/tmsJH

I have them all in Floppy, paperback & Now digital so I can make people read it at my job. :applause:

Here's the link:

ow.ly/tmsJH

I'll take some Todd swag in return for the sales generated by first bringing the sale to the board's attention. :jokealert:

Here's the link:

ow.ly/tmsJH

I'll take some Todd swag in return for the sales generated by first bringing the sale to the board's attention. :jokealert:

Here's the link:

ow.ly/tmsJH

I'll be appearing at a show in Dallas in mid April -- pick up your swag there!

Read the second arc (5-8) last night and I thought it was even better than the first! Love the humor and tone of the book. This is right up my alley.

The Marvel panel discussion at the Comic Con in #5 had me rolling!

The only way this thread could get any better is if it were 50 pages shorter...

Read the second arc (5-8) last night and I thought it was even better than the first! Love the humor and tone of the book. This is right up my alley.

The Marvel panel discussion at the Comic Con in #5 had me rolling!

The only way this thread could get any better is if it were 50 pages shorter...

Our goal is to make each arc better than the last. So I'm glad you're on board.

Funny you should mention the Marvel panel from issue #5, because this podcast came out this week and highlighted that:

http://thetaylornetworkofpodcasts.com/2014/02/05/no-apologies-ep-161-respect-the-bell/