• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

That wasn't his last one, just the last one he brought. I'm glad the temptation was too much for you. And I appreciate your patience with me getting all mine signed. Also loved the story about the cover of #1.

I would love to hear the story about the cover.....Ken or anyone?

Yeah it was kinda messed up. He was supposed to be there Friday for one signing but couldn't make it so he did two on Saturday. I was there for the 2nd one and probably only 10 people showed up to see him. So those of us who did got a good amount of one on one time with him. It was very cool.

(thumbs u

That wasn't his last one, just the last one he brought. I'm glad the temptation was too much for you. And I appreciate your patience with me getting all mine signed. Also loved the story about the cover of #1.

why would you care? :baiting:

why would you care? :baiting:

lol ........ :baiting:

Nice. Who did the cover?

My daughter drew it for me over the summer.

That's awesome! Did you send it in to get graded?

We've talked about getting it graded. I haven't decided yet but most likely send it in.

Here's her next project. Chris Burnham left room for Todd on the Batman drawing Hannah is holding. Chris left part of Batman's cap unfinished so Hannah can tie Todd into the drawing. I'll post pictures when she has it finished.

h-bunrham_zpsd934adb6.jpg

Nice. Who did the cover?

My daughter drew it for me over the summer.

That's awesome! Did you send it in to get graded?

We've talked about getting it graded. I haven't decided yet but most likely send it in.

Here's her next project. Chris Burnham left room for Todd on the Batman drawing Hannah is holding. Chris left part of Batman's cap unfinished so Hannah can tie Todd into the drawing. I'll post pictures when she has it finished.

h-bunrham_zpsd934adb6.jpg

Awesome -- can't wait to see it.

The cover in question is the 2nd Printing of issue #1 -- the characters on the far left were inspired by these guys I saw on the Strip in Vegas. It was a guy with no arms carrying around a guy with no legs. Between the two of them they got done what they needed to get done. I told M.K. about it and he said we needed to base a character on that concept. But we didn't have a place for them in the story. So he put them in the police line-up. And we'll find a place for them in a future story.

As well as others in that line-up....

The cover in question is the 2nd Printing of issue #1 -- the characters on the far left were inspired by these guys I saw on the Strip in Vegas. It was a guy with no arms carrying around a guy with no legs. Between the two of them they got done what they needed to get done. I told M.K. about it and he said we needed to base a character on that concept. But we didn't have a place for them in the story. So he put them in the police line-up. And we'll find a place for them in a future story.

As well as others in that line-up....

Or.. On the TV show ? hm