• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

In addition to my Godfatherly responsibilities, I've been under some serious deadlines with Todd, Indestructible, and another new book (coming this Fall from Image). So I haven't been on the board as much as I've wanted these past few weeks. But we're cranking on everything. And TV show news too!

See ya'll at ECCC next week....

In addition to my Godfatherly responsibilities, I've been under some serious deadlines with Todd, Indestructible, and another new book (coming this Fall from Image). So I haven't been on the board as much as I've wanted these past few weeks. But we're cranking on everything. And TV show news too!

See ya'll at ECCC next week....

:popcorn:

( TV ) :whee:

Just coincidentally, I went to MegaCon yesterday and one dealer had two copies of Todd #1 on his wall. I started talking to him about the series and he got all pumped up. He said those two copies weren't for sale but that he liked displaying them so people would ask about them and the series. Wish I got his name so I could pass it along, but there's good word out there on Todd!

Ken posting at the "witching hour" is kinda suspect... Mr. Ken K, you need to stop jumping in and out of Charlie Rose's table and disappearing like this, people are gonna go looking for you and you'll be harder to find than that still missing Malaysia plane! :insane:

On a serious note, thanks for the awesome news. I can't wait to know more and eventually see a teaser/promo for the cartoon... Have fun at ECCC!

:whee:

Ken sold me his last first print of #1 this weekend at ECCC, I also got the backstory of where most of Todd was written. Ironically it was at a coffee shop near me in NYC, when Ken lived hear.

That wasn't his last one, just the last one he brought. I'm glad the temptation was too much for you. And I appreciate your patience with me getting all mine signed. Also loved the story about the cover of #1.

Edited by phantomewan

Yeah it was kinda messed up. He was supposed to be there Friday for one signing but couldn't make it so he did two on Saturday. I was there for the 2nd one and probably only 10 people showed up to see him. So those of us who did got a good amount of one on one time with him. It was very cool.