• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Yeah, you can easily find Deadly Class, Zero, and Pretty Deadly on the shelves of LCS' but good luck finding Todd. How do they decide this ?

On a side note, this is a great way to get people to actually read the book.

If we had issues on the shelves this month and next we'd have been a candidate...

Next wave of Image Firsts maybe the timing will be right.

Yeah! This REEKS (that word is in my head because I was re-watching GoT last night; Theon Greyjoy gets his new name)!!!

In my opinion TODD was more deserving than a few of those titles, not only because it's a great book that needs to reach more people, but also because of SENIORITY! :sumo:

That makes sense. We thought we might have to approach the powers that be at Image with an offer they can't refuse. :cool:lol

Horse head type deal? :insane:

:sorry: not fair

Right?

Exactly lol

Exactly Right Not Fair.............. hm just added all three..perfect (thumbs u

That makes sense. We thought we might have to approach the powers that be at Image with an offer they can't refuse. :cool:lol

Horse head type deal? :insane:

:sorry: not fair

Right?

Exactly lol

Exactly Right Not Fair.............. hm just added all three..perfect (thumbs u

hehe

This reminds me of an issue of Todd and near misses. :grin:

I know it's not Todd but it is our guy.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=21044

This looks great. I'm in. (thumbs u

Thanks, bro! I'm loving writing it. Superhero/buddy comedy -- what's not to love?

Here's the ad they did (fyi: cover art by the great Jose Lopez, interiors by the sublime Giancarlo Caracuzzo):

BeNgiFHCcAEoHd3_zpse1a56677.jpg

And before I forget ---

SALE!SALE!SALE!SALE!

For the whole month of April you can get FREE SHIPPING(!!!) on any tee shirt order from our TV friends at Titmouse Animation.

VERY IMPORTANT -- use coupon code "SPRING2014" at checkout. Otherwise the shipping won't be free.

TODD, THE UGLIEST KID ON EARTH, Venture Bros, Black Dynamite. Really amazing shirts. But the TODD satanic PBS is one of the coolest.

Order here: www.TitmouseSTUFF.com

Again -- VERY IMPORTANT -- use coupon code "SPRING2014" at checkout. Otherwise the shipping won't be free.

TTUK_sponsor_tshirt_v03_nar_zpsa72f4c52.jpg

Edited by KenKristensen