• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Ken, you are one talented dude! No one trick pony here at all. MANY irons in the fire always cooking. Good fortune to you with the new movie!

We just wrapped tonight on RONNIE BoDEAN, a little movie I co-wrote and co-produced. Wes Studi plays the title character.

IMG_20140628_213343copy_zpsa8121b5d.jpg

The little boy on the right...we named him Todd.

Congrats man ! When does it come out ?

Man, not too much action in this thread of late. I know a lot of us are going through TODD withdrawals and such...

Ronnie BoDean sounds pretty interesting; Ken, is it feature length or a short. IMDb shows it as a 12 minute Short-Comedy and I don't know if that's right? :shrug:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3776564/

So will Ken and M.K. be at next week's Comic Con?

I will be there --- Signing at the IDW booth on Saturday at 10am-11am and at the Image booth on Sunday at 10am-10:45am. Come see me!

MK is enjoying his brand new daughter on a European beach this summer -- so he will not make it to SDCC.

Welcome back Ken K! We missed you!

If you see me on Friday at SDCC hanging out with a couple guys...that'll give you a clue about the next stage of development for the TODD show.

hm

I think only Ken..

:hi: Ken.. Will you have anything good for us SDCC attendees??

I was hoping the full-size TODD statue would be ready for pre-order at SDCC --- but the new prototype got dropped and shattered. True story. So it'll be launched at another upcoming show.

HOWEVER, I will have an exclusive TODD print for anyone coming to my signings...

IDW booth on Saturday, 10am-11am.

Image booth on Sunday, 10am-10:45am.

I was hoping the full-size TODD statue would be ready for pre-order at SDCC --- but the new prototype got dropped and shattered. True story. So it'll be launched at another upcoming show.

Sounds like a good plan for NYCC!!! :grin: