• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indie Coppers so bad that they are actually...well...they are just bad...
3 3

522 posts in this topic

OK, this one wasn't so bad. I bought it when I was getting back into going to cons in or about 1993 or so directly from the creator who had a table somewhere. I thought it was definitely a great potential investment! Hah hah! I should have spent my $2.50 on a low grade copy of WWB 32 or something.

and, of course, i live in flatbush now (although the brokers have a less scarey sounding name for the area where i am). i had no idea where it was then even though i lived in nyc!

I actually think it might have had a second printing as I see different covers for #1.

980757_zpso00ggm9p.jpg

Edited by the blob

OK, this one wasn't so bad. I bought it when I was getting back into going to cons in or about 1993 or so directly from the creator who had a table somewhere. I thought it was definitely a great potential investment! Hah hah! I should have spent my $2.50 on a low grade copy of WWB 32 or something.

and, of course, i live in flatbush now (although the brokers have a less scarey sounding name for the area where i am). i had no idea where it was then even though i lived in nyc!

I actually think it might have had a second printing as I see different covers for #1.

980757_zpso00ggm9p.jpg

I used to work in brownsvile and thought that one day Id run into this guy:

image.jpg

yeah, he doesn't look like the kind of burglar we have where i live. he looks like a drunk hipster who gets mugged (he needs a beard though and a fedora or something)

Man, I had a bunch of real doozies, but I guess I got rid of most of them at some point because I couldn't find them to post. :sorry:

But I did manage to dig up a couple winners.

Introducing: Wasteland Man!

SAM_0877.jpg

I have a few great Pyramid Comics...that came with a new wave flexidisc!

No one can fkuc with...

57_1.jpg

lol

It looks like The Flame may have also used his amazing wind power when he bent down like that from the looks of the fire behind him. It seems to breeze back slightly.

:sick:

12 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Why am I seeing that you have multiple copies? Failed spec? LOL

thank goodness Chuck R never recommended this one on his newssletters back then otherwise I probably would have owned a few :facepalm:

I got h*ny biker slu*s based on his spec and that wasn't any better 

Edited by Aweandlorder