• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Hey, these scores need fixing" thread

271 posts in this topic

• Administrator

As more sets get up and running, this is the place to request that scores be evaluated. You may have slight disagreements with scores, but some of those slight disagreements just boil down to a judgement call. What we're looking for here are clearly incorrect scoring examples.

Thanks,

Arch

thumbsup2.gif

Cool, thumbsup2.gif now go find me a 9.6 for $53.00 893scratchchin-thumb.gif or better yet a 9.8 for $105.00! 27_laughing.gif
Those are scores fool...not the market value...dork! tongue.gif

As I recalled, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif they said that the scores would reflect close to market value. hi.gif
Yeah....like they know what "market" value is at this time! sumo.gif

I'm glad you guys are working on this again. Here you go:

Fantastic Four 1 in 9.4 = 40,000 points

Fantastic Four 1 in 9.6 = 70,000 points

Amazing Fantasy 15 in 9.4 = 75,000 points

Amazing Fantasy 15 in 9.6 = 135,000 points

Amazing Spider-Man 1 in 9.4 = 92,000 points (22,000 more than FF 1 in 9.6?)

Amazing Spider-Man 1 in 9.6 = 160,000 points (Higher than AF15?)

In general, ASM is too high or FF 1-300 is too low. The Captain has near-identical runs of both, and ASM scores 320,000 more than FF (more than double).

Well, my post isn't really about the score but more about ranking. I see that for some of the comics with no score, the ranking is a bit screwed up. For example, Ultimate X-Men has no scores yet, but someone with 0% of the books ranking 1st while someone who has 28% of the Ult. X-Men books collected ranks 2nd. Thx.

As I recalled, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif they said that the scores would reflect close to market value. hi.gif

That's a new one to me....is that really true?

Of course it is but I have found it hard to buy those 30 and 35-cent CGC 7.5 variants for a dollar apiece. That scoring is the biggest joke in the registry.