• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noob Forum

1,015 posts in this topic

Again, you prove my point, and to come up with asking what you ask is just insane. Everyone on here asks the same freaken questions all day long, R U kidding me or what. Racer -X , makes this post and acts like he has 20 yrs on, more like 2, come on man get a life. This site has a lot of good people, to get the information you ask , you just have to wait 10 or more posts like I said, why, because there people on here like you X, that have NO LIFE.......imbasol

Yes! Thank you!

Hulky-poo - quick question. By "imbasol" did you mean imbecile? Not sure if you did. If you didn't, please let me know what "imbasol" means - I don't want to miss out on any of your enlightening thoughts. If you did indeed mean "imbecile," then, well, it's spelled "imbecile." I imagine you use this word a lot and I just want to make sure you're not made fun of in the future for mis-spelling it. (thumbs u

IMBASOLE, everyone knows how to spell it especially when you've been called it all your life. I'm just trying to pronounce it so you understand it, but I think you got it. And grammar on here is like texting, oh I forgot, you guys don't own smart phones ...

I've never paid much mind to the times listed on the posts, until about a month or so ago. I thought it was odd it was 2 hours off (one hour made sense, because of time zone differences between Eastern and Central). It wasn't a big deal at the time, so I left it alone.

Sitting here this morning, I decided I was curious enough to look into it, as well as changing the number of posts per page. Not wanting to ask given the "noob stuff" going on currently, I started poking around the preferences and settings, and sure enough, there they were!

Noobs reading this. . . you can change your settings.

IMBASOLE, everyone knows how to spell it especially when you've been called it all your life. I'm just trying to pronounce it so you understand it, but I think you got it. And grammar on here is like texting, oh I forgot, you guys don't own smart phones ...

Hulk - you spelled it differently this time. No one's gonna understand your point if you keep confusing things. Just trying to help.

Hulk - you spelled it differently this time. No one's gonna understand your point if you keep confusing things. Just trying to help.

Looks like the French pronunciation. Imbasole = Em - bah - so - lay

You mean you only use proper grammar and spelling when you're not texting or chatting on a forum?

:o

:baiting:

I text with Tupenny. Everything needs to be perfect.