• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Bowl: Guess the total score and win!

224 posts in this topic

34 to 3 BOY IT IS OVER! No way Oakland is going to come back on the BUCS D blush.gif

This isn't even a game. Looks like a pro team playing vs. a High school team. The Raiders have no spark.

Who knows why I'm still on dial up confused.gif ........I just haven't gone to the trouble of checking into the other methods again. Plus.....my laptop is a few years old so it would probably be a pain in the butt for me to try to go with cable now. I looked into it once a few years ago when I got this laptop, and then decided "screw it" when it started to look like it was gonna be a hassle. tongue.gif

Whoah! Touchdown by Oakland! [shocked} Mmm, I thought you only had dial-up when you were visiting your parent's place during the X-mas holidays. Didn't know that you had to deal with it on a daily basis. frown.gif

Nah.......I have it here too......but the reason that I was complaining about my parents dial-up connection is because it's about 3 times as slow as my dial-up connection here at home.....if you can believe that. frown.gif

Not sure of the reason for it......but it was so sloooowwww at my parents.