• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Photobucket - Organizing Alphabetically

15 posts in this topic

Click the arrow beside your username, and choose Account settings.

Click the Album settings tab. Your Album settings display.

Source - Photobucket Support http://support.photobucket.com/entries/21120497-Change-Your-Sort-Order

The function to sort by file name is on their "to do" list for the new photobucket so suck it and wait, nitwit.

Condescending, informative and obnoxious, all in the space of one sentence.

Nobody does it better :cloud9:

The function to sort by file name is on their "to do" list for the new photobucket so suck it and wait, nitwit.

Condescending, informative and obnoxious, all in the space of one sentence.

Nobody does it better :cloud9:

:whee:

Thanks! I think the problem is you now have to name them within photobucket in addition to the title they have in your computer.

I learned that the hard way. You would like to think that if they re-design the site, they could do it without losing some pretty basic functionality. There are good things about the new site, but not being able to sort by file name yet is really stinky.

Thanks! I think the problem is you now have to name them within photobucket in addition to the title they have in your computer.

I learned that the hard way. You would like to think that if they re-design the site, they could do it without losing some pretty basic functionality. There are good things about the new site, but not being able to sort by file name yet is really stinky.

Surprising and annoying, that's for sure. But it is still free. hm

Surprising and annoying, that's for sure. But it is still free. hm

Not for me. I upgraded to Pro.

I think they lost the ability to select multiple files and get links all at once. Or at least, I haven't found how to do it yet.

When you are in an album, you click on the "organize" link.

Once you are in there, you can select multiple files like if you are in an windows explorer folder.

At the bottom there is a "link" link.

Click on it and you will get your links.

Nitwit :acclaim: