• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

okay but let's not forget what drove speculators on this THANG...The movie deal interest...IF we get more news on this you'll be wishing you had some....

Avator has some of the best stuff out there...Ferals and Dan the unharmable, essentially cover price...maybe cause most of their stuff ends pretty early on....

okay but let's not forget what drove speculators on this THANG...The movie deal interest...IF we get more news on this you'll be wishing you had some....

Avator has some of the best stuff out there...Ferals and Dan the unharmable, essentially cover price...maybe cause most of their stuff ends pretty early on....

hm True true. Good point! The day more news hits ebay will be at a craze once again.

The movie deal - I think you will find that it was all rumour from speculators.

There is no movie interest at all.

Too bad and don't care about all the speculator butthurt. lol

This title is barely up to issue #2! You guys better start planning your long game on what to do with your 'extra' copies.... hm

Too bad and don't care about all the speculator butthurt. lol

This title is barely up to issue #2! You guys better start planning your long game on what to do with your 'extra' copies.... hm

Already have....using it for packing paper when shipping other books.

Lolol

What are you offering per #0 issue?

I will take $6 each - as many as you want.

Blitzkreig are $10 each - all yours lobo.

Plus shipping of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was half of what issue 1 was. Actually that might not be until issue 3 due to preorder timings. From then on it will have it's consistent supporters (like crossed) and the numbers won't change much. 2c

This probably could have been the title that made Avatar big but the bazillion covers that up. I was collecting all the covers until things got out of control. Now I will still be reading but only buying one, maybe two copies.

Could be wrong but this is how I see it.

+1 - Way too many convention exclusives, store exclusives etc.

And why would I pay above cover on an apparently 'worthless' book?

Its not worthless....just not the barn burner it could of / should of been

Patience... this excuse that there are too many covers/variants does not not deny the fact that Uber #0 had, what, just over 10K print run of 1st prints? Not PP#1 numbers but not as bad as most #1 Image titles coming out these days.

This book could still have legs but I'm in it just for the content right now! (thumbs u

I wouldn't be surprised if it was half of what issue 1 was. Actually that might not be until issue 3 due to preorder timings. From then on it will have it's consistent supporters (like crossed) and the numbers won't change much. 2c

This probably could have been the title that made Avatar big but the bazillion covers that up. I was collecting all the covers until things got out of control. Now I will still be reading but only buying one, maybe two copies.

Could be wrong but this is how I see it.

+1 - Way too many convention exclusives, store exclusives etc.

Again, this is a better situation than contending/speculating on a print run of something with 50k+

Dunno - you are the one getting testy?

Chill child, chill.

That's just sad.... stick to Turok #1s for packing material and wipe

Lmao! Bravo :golfclap:

Bravo!! - wtf are you on about?

Chill child, chill.

Come on, my question is valid. You, for one, pumped this book sky high and then took a sudden 180 turn on it when the cover count got above maybe 6, proclaiming doom, doom, doom! And now you are trying to dump books on me for profit still?

You're right, your whole approach in this thread is rubbing me the wrong way.

Chill child, chill.

Come on, my question is valid. You, for one, pumped this book sky high and then took a sudden 180 turn on it when the cover count got above maybe 6, proclaiming doom, doom, doom! And now you are trying to dump books on me for profit still?

You're right, your whole approach in this thread is rubbing me the wrong way.

Looks like Andy is going to have to change his account name again...

his motivations are revealed yet again....

Pump and dump.

The book deserved to be pumped. He worked on it for 10 years. And it was a great read (#1, #0 was just a setup). Avatar ruined speculating on it for new covers with new character appearances and everything else after they said no more after the enhanced edition.

Larry comes back to jump on someone. How are those Phantom variants doing? Old news. No one at WW Philly was buying.