• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

#10 was a building character issue with more action in the UK in #11. Still a great read.

Bunch of good teasers in #10. Will be interesting to see where the 'Uber arms race' goes next. I'm getting worried for Seiglinde though... :eek:

#12 is an issue that could be skipped. Builds on Stephanie. I think her hair is colored wrong on a panel.

Personally I think it has merit, I dig character focused issues. It is first appearance of Cohen altered [who I think will play a big role] and we learn a bit about a major character [stephanie].

As for her hair, I think you are talking about the blonde? If so, that was a flashback and the color of her hair before. I scrolled through the book again and couldn't find anything else

#12 is an issue that could be skipped. Builds on Stephanie. I think her hair is colored wrong on a panel.

Personally I think it has merit, I dig character focused issues. It is first appearance of Cohen altered [who I think will play a big role] and we learn a bit about a major character [stephanie].

As for her hair, I think you are talking about the blonde? If so, that was a flashback and the color of her hair before. I scrolled through the book again and couldn't find anything else

I didn't remember her as a blonde. Thanks.

I didn't remember her as a blonde. Thanks.

Yep. When she worked for the Germans [as a spy]

Np!

Yeah I remember her starting out as a blonde in the #0 and never really took notice of her going red. Curiosity got the best of me so a flipped through some the previous issues and sure enough by issue #4 she made the transition from blonde to red. There are litterly panels showing her red roots growing from the blonde!

I have never gossiped about a women's hair color before, fictional or otherwise. hmlol

I think the inclusion of Cohen being freakishly altered proved to be alarming in terms of the 'Uber arms race' and there were some significant revelations about Stephanie as well. I think its one of those issues that will make more sense later in the series.

This book is still a fun read even though it is not doing much on the back issue market. lol

I actually liked issue #12. I am curious to see what happens next with Stephanie, as well as the Ubermensch - do they take over in Germany now?

This book is still a fun read even though it is not doing much on the back issue market. lol

I actually liked issue #12. I am curious to see what happens next with Stephanie, as well as the Ubermensch - do they take over in Germany now?

I hate to say it a 1000th time but I cant help myself......if they would have stuck to 1-2 variants, this book would be pure fire on the back issue market which leads to more speculation sure....but also leads to headlines and increased new readers.

Avatars money grab really stunted the sales of this book both new and back issue. With that said, one of my favorite books to read every month so no question Ill be buying one copy until it ends. I only see this book getting better from reading the notes in the back eack month. Awesome stuff!

#13 is a winner. A standalone tale of Maria and an old couple.

Very apropos issue with Ukrainians killing Russians.

Every issue gives us a little snippet about the Uber powers and what they can do. I can see Gillen building up some of the Ubers to maybe something other than killing machines.

#15 - The Battle of Southend - On - Sea.

Probably the best one yet.

Brits will totally get the homage to "Captain Mainwaring" ......

Awesome, awesome book.