• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb CLink Auction

342 posts in this topic

What did it end up selling for? When I saw it last night it was at around 8.5K, give or take a few hundred, I think.

$8,800. And if anyone's interested, there's a re-creation of Blue Bolt Weird Tales #115 just sitting there, asking $10K....

Underbidder on this beauty :(

RAD31A29201327_16261_zpsbff04d26.jpg

Incredible!

Bummer you didn't land it.

How big is it?

Looks like you would have needed a bigger office!

Incredible!

Bummer you didn't land it.

How big is it?

Looks like you would have needed a bigger office!

"This art is executed in ink and watercolor on illustration board and has an overall measurement of approximately 14" x 21"."

[font:Times New Roman]I gotta say, I've been an outspoken critic of ComicLink for being a willing participant in the whole CVA mess, but as their auction's go, I'm very impressed by CLink's fast, friendly service.

Kudos to CLink's efficiency!!! :applause:

Just snagged these puppies two days ago...[/font] :whee:

061e76bb-24a3-4627-8035-3e31424910da_zps2bb0e930.jpg

f719677f-f6c1-448c-86f4-ef406187c31d_zps40178a8b.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]...as you can see, I didn't have to wait long. :cloud9:

Also, many thanks to the effervescent Mr. Bedrock & Vintage Roy for helpful suggestions on coaxing better performance from finicky HP scanners. [/font] :foryou:

[font:Times New Roman]I gotta say, I've been an outspoken critic of ComicLink for being a willing participant in the whole CVA mess, but as their auction's go, I'm very impressed by CLink's fast, friendly service.

Kudos to CLink's efficiency!!! :applause:

Just snagged these puppies two days ago...[/font] :whee:

061e76bb-24a3-4627-8035-3e31424910da_zps2bb0e930.jpg

f719677f-f6c1-448c-86f4-ef406187c31d_zps40178a8b.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]...as you can see, I didn't have to wait long. :cloud9:

Also, many thanks to the effervescent Mr. Bedrock & Vintage Roy for helpful suggestions on coaxing better performance from finicky HP scanners. [/font] :foryou:

Friendly service always!

I'll be curious to see whether it holds its spot in the census since it's only an 8.0, but I won't lose any sleep if it drops a notch or two. I was happy to get a copy period.
'Only' an 8.0...it's a very gettable book in the VG range. This was the first I've ever seen in the VF range....I wouldn't lose any sleep owning that book either! A keeper to say the least.