• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb CLink Auction

342 posts in this topic

Well done Russell :applause: I can't wait to see 'em in person (thumbs u

Thanks pal. And you will of course. Will I be seeing any books of yours today?

Indeed you shall buddy!!! Just got some in Friday night!! No photos yet, but

Action Comics #31 blue 7.0 ow/w

Captain America Comics #31 blue 5.5 w

All Star Comics #13 blue 6.5 w

Comedy Comics #15 blue 7.0 ow/w

Krazy Komics # 18 blue 8.0 ow/w

Pretty books with KILLER paper!! I'm so glad you only live 8 miles away!! We've gotta have more geekfests than ANYONE else on these here boards!! :applause: We're REAL lucky Russell ....geeking with a pal on some funny books can turn around the spoooooooniest workday!! We need to find a good date/time and hook up with Chris and Steve!! (thumbs u

Only one book for me this time (shrug)

action17_zps070671e0.jpg

I actually thought that one went for a decent price, congrats :applause:

Thanks batman_fan (thumbs u I thought so too and that's the main reason I could play on it. I LOVE the early Actions, but I just can't pay the crazy loot for them!! I'm a man who needs to pick and choose carefully. Thanks again :)

Nice haul Russ :applause:

Are you going for the full run of Pep?

Not a chance. Can't take the financial punishment required to get some of the Archie issues.Just chasing a block of books before 22.

1 - 21 is a nice block though :)

Not a chance. Can't take the financial punishment required to get some of the Archie issues.Just chasing a block of books before 22.

ive got 1-15 and a nice 23 right now. Not sure i will go further but have considered hm

ive got 1-15 and a nice 23 right now. Not sure i will go further but have considered hm

Keep it going Gator

Pretty books with KILLER paper!! I'm so glad you only live 8 miles away!! We've gotta have more geekfests than ANYONE else on these here boards!! :applause: We're REAL lucky Russell ....geeking with a pal on some funny books can turn around the spoooooooniest workday!! We need to find a good date/time and hook up with Chris and Steve!! (thumbs u

Holy smokes Jim..the above-mentioned books, the Action 17, and that low-grade Cap 6 you picked up recently...nice little roll you're on! Well done sir. (worship)

Yes, you do!!

Holy smokes Jim..the above-mentioned books, the Action 17, and that low-grade Cap 6 you picked up recently...nice little roll you're on! Well done sir. (worship)

Thanks Chris!! Yeah, the Cap 6 is a filler copy for sure lol Russ and I have been looking over our schedules and intend to figure out a day for geeking (thumbs u

Yes, you do!!

Workin' on it Steve :gossip:

the minnesota geeks are on a hot streak; these and russ' books are great grabs.

Nice haul Russ! I'm partial to the AA #20 myself. Wish there were more All-American GL covers like this one sans the sidekick.

Thanks Chris. I guess it just makes the few really cool GL covers all that more special.Kinda like Batman Detectives without Robin. In fact the All American 20 really reminds of an early Detective.They could be bookends.