• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

There has been talk about legacy numbering and if they choose to go that path, there's going to be a lot of people out there upset and scrambling to buy this one!! If they don't go to legacy numbering, I'm sure that the new #1 issue will have a run double maybe even triple the print run of this one.

Got a copy in the mail today. Read it. Not bad. A quick read. Like the art/premise. Reminded me of The Sandman style (especially that dude who walked into the shop in Spain). The ending was a strange cliffhanger...

Staying tuned (thumbs u

Yup this book is great. I'm glad I was able to pick this up at ECCC from Frank:

IMG_0794_zps0920aa36.jpg

I wanted to get more art, but someone beat me to the covers and first few pages.

Dammit Jerry, I asked Chris if that specific page was available, and he said it sold. :cry:

GREAT page!! And nice pick up!!

Yup this book is great. I'm glad I was able to pick this up at ECCC from Frank:

IMG_0794_zps0920aa36.jpg

I wanted to get more art, but someone beat me to the covers and first few pages.

Dammit Jerry, I asked Chris if that specific page was available, and he said it sold. :cry:

GREAT page!! And nice pick up!!

+1 on the dammit, and +1 on the nice pick up!!. I had asked Chris specifically about that page, and of course it had been scooped up already....lol. Well at least it found a good home. :)