• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

You guys wasted no time getting some OA

They were at Forbidden Planet in NYC the day before...did any boardies pick up OA there?

Cool pages, btw...congrats!

Felix - you should've pmed me :(

If you're looking for OA, wait until the second issue hits....Frank showed me some of the new issue drafts from Chris on his phone.....off the chain!!!!!!

There's such cool spider-god coolness coming down the pike that you'll be blown away.

Let's just say things are really just starting to heat up!

The more I talked to him about the behind the scenes skinny on the five ghosts....the more I got invested the the rest of the story. It's a very cool concept....and I wouldn't doubt if it got some hollywood interest sooner or later.

New guy here (sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place). I was looking online to see if I could find some original art for sale from the first issue and I found my way here and ended up seeing the pics posted by some of you guys. Needles to say I'm ridiculously jealous lol. Do you know if he has anything left for sale? I love the art in this book.

You guys wasted no time getting some OA

They were at Forbidden Planet in NYC the day before...did any boardies pick up OA there?

Cool pages, btw...congrats!

Felix - you should've pmed me :(

Had no idea you were interested! May have been too late, anyway...didn't know about it until that day, when one of the news sites mentioned the signing.

And, of course, congrats on the pages, accessndx! Very nice!

New guy here (sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place). I was looking online to see if I could find some original art for sale from the first issue and I found my way here and ended up seeing the pics posted by some of you guys. Needles to say I'm ridiculously jealous lol. Do you know if he has anything left for sale? I love the art in this book.

Unfortunately, Chris M. has put a hold on selling OA until further notice (per a post by Frank B. earlier in this thread). Unless you catch him at a signing. Good luck!

Cujobyte got all the really good ones, I got the dregs....I really wanted the Archer page. Although at this stage virtually any page from the 1st issue is probably a coupe.

I keep ordering OA and I have nothing to show for it :lol:...my pieces are all in a holding pattern.

So, actually I only purchased the Eccc cover. I inquired, and wanted pages but I've been buying too much art as of late (Peter Panzerfaust cover, this cover, etc). I'm on the list for another cover, and some pages, but only received this particular cover so far.

I think Felix or John may have picked up the additional pages tho.

Cujobyte got all the really good ones, I got the dregs....I really wanted the Archer page. Although at this stage virtually any page from the 1st issue is probably a coupe.

I keep ordering OA and I have nothing to show for it :lol:...my pieces are all in a holding pattern.

So, actually I only purchased the Eccc cover. I inquired, and wanted pages but I've been buying too much art as of late (Peter Panzerfaust cover, this cover, etc). I'm on the list for another cover, and some pages, but only received this particular cover so far.

I think Felix or John may have picked up the additional pages tho.

With that ECCC cover, you don't need much else! (Jealous!)

I did get a couple of pieces and a friend of mine piggybacked on my order and got a couple as well. But don't have them in hand yet.

I've been getting a lot of PMs re: OA. I've said this many times, but I guess some people just see what they want to see (i.e. $$$)...so again: OA is terrible for speculating. Don't buy OA if you don't love the art or can't afford to hold long-term or have ADD. OA is cool as hell, and it's addicting, but if you overextend yourself, you're going to take a bath. Speculating/flipping comics is a cinch. Speculating/flipping OA...not so much.

Buy it for the right reasons and you'll do OK.