• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Shipper/printer....could even be the comic gremlins doin' the dirty. Either way alot of the first prints of the regular or variant cover have the defect.

Some have more, some have less.....all look better with a press. (< hey that rhymed!!!)

Mine came in and look beautiful. Lucky I guess.

The art is incredible... Such a 70s throwback... Much love for this. Where did all of this talent go in the 90s? Seriously - there was such a lack of talent hitting mainstream comics.

Hey guys,

Tomorrow I'll be at Dewey's Comic City in Madison, NJ. There will be some copies of #1 first printing (limited to one per customer).

I will also have first grabs at the second printing and the Phantom Variant of #2 (both out next Tuesday). I'm only going to bring 30 of each.

Hope to see some of you there! Should be fun. Here's the event link:

http://deweyscomiccity.com/

Best,

Frank

Hey guys,

Tomorrow I'll be at Dewey's Comic City in Madison, NJ. There will be some copies of #1 first printing (limited to one per customer).

I will also have first grabs at the second printing and the Phantom Variant of #2 (both out next Tuesday). I'm only going to bring 30 of each.

Hope to see some of you there! Should be fun. Here's the event link:

http://deweyscomiccity.com/

Best,

Frank

The Phantom came out sweet!

Thanks Frank

1365639325082.jpg