• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

It seems like this is a quarter of the actual 1st print, Midtown is now sold out of 2nd prints (thanks to me).

How many did you pick up? I took my fair share and left 13 - last time i checked

It seems like this is a quarter of the actual 1st print, Midtown is now sold out of 2nd prints (thanks to me).

How many did you pick up? I took my fair share and left 13 - last time i checked

I cleaned out the last this morning at the Grand Central store, so 15 total for me.

I cleaned out the last this morning at the Grand Central store, so 15 total for me.

That's my shop - I forbid you to go there anymore :sumo:lol

Nice congrats! looking forward to see how many were printed

Nice congrats! looking forward to see how many were printed

not that many copies, the LSC I go to only got 10 copies, the other two store had 0. they didn't even bother to order #1, of course no reprint.

Loved issue 1. Was a little disappointed that issue 2 was such a quick read. The whole book was really just the one action scene with very little dialogue or story development.

I still love the premise and the art. Like many Image books this one might end up reading better as a collected edition. 2c

Loved issue 1. Was a little disappointed that issue 2 was such a quick read. The whole book was really just the one action scene with very little dialogue or story development.

Like Ultimate Spider-man by Bendis quick ? I haven't received mine yet.

Not on the official Image blog yet, but #2 in fact did sell out and is heading back to press (with another new cover!).

http://comicbuzz.com/2013/04/five-ghosts-2-sells-out/

I'll link the cover later; it's very much in the same vein as the #1 reprint.

Also, anyone worried about the action sprint that is #2--I promise we give some mythology and information out in #3 ;).

Thanks, guys!

-Frank

Not on the official Image blog yet, but #2 in fact did sell out and is heading back to press (with another new cover!).

Also, anyone worried about the action sprint that is #2--I promise we give some mythology and information out in #3 ;).

Thanks, guys!

-Frank

:golfclap:

I read #2 last night and it was a quick read.

BUT, it was fun and soooo much better than expected. I wasn't sure after #1, was on the fence.

Now I'm glad I bought a few copies of this. Whomever compared it to a 70s cartoon. (thumbs u. This helped guide me when going into 2. Looks to be a fun book. :grin:

BUT, it was fun and soooo much better than expected. I wasn't sure after #1, was on the fence.

Now I'm glad I bought a few copies of this. Whomever compared it to a 70s cartoon. (thumbs u. This helped guide me when going into 2. Looks to be a fun book. :grin:

I haven't read #2 yet but I'm glad to hear it stood up. I figured it could still go either way after #1. hm

Giant spiders have been done many, many times before in the comics, but issue two made them genuinely creepy. The cave scene in particular was suitably eerie.

Thanks, guys!

-Frank

excellent!