• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

For those who don't mind a brief spoiler or two--preview of #4 out this Wednesday! Really proud of this issue, and I know I may be biased, but I don't think there's going to be anything else really like it on the stands, despite being an amazing day for new comics! http://www.comicosity.com/preview-five-ghosts-the-haunting-of-fabian-gray-4/

-Frank

Looks fantastic! (as usual). There isn't a single copy of Five Ghosts, of any issue, at any of my local comic shops. I think readers agree there is nothing like it on the stands.

Here is what is being reported that Frank said at Hero's in an interview:

"Five Ghosts the Haunting of Fabian Gray is going to be an ongoing series. Frank Barbiere stated at Hero’s Con this weekend he had big news about the series. Looks like the official announcement is coming soon.

I had spoken to Frank Barbiere a few weeks ago at a signing and he stated he let the news loose unofficially via twitter and Image didn’t react to much to him saying so. He also said it will continue with legacy numbering (not a series of mini series) but the name would be changing. It will still be called Five Ghosts but the subtitle will be changing."

For those who don't mind a brief spoiler or two--preview of #4 out this Wednesday! Really proud of this issue, and I know I may be biased, but I don't think there's going to be anything else really like it on the stands, despite being an amazing day for new comics! http://www.comicosity.com/preview-five-ghosts-the-haunting-of-fabian-gray-4/

-Frank

Frank, any chance we'll see a 2nd print for #3-5? Really like the both formats!

-Frank

Frank, any chance we'll see a 2nd print for #3-5? Really like the both formats!

Ya those second print covers are Killer. Keep them coming.

Coming at the end of the month--Ben's wonderful wrap-around Phantom Variant to the end of our first arc!

Stay tuned to the internet tomorrow for some exciting news via Image Expo!

tumblr_mpab2cXDtW1ran91go1_1280.jpg

On going. :idea:

:whee:

Coming at the end of the month--Ben's wonderful wrap-around Phantom Variant to the end of our first arc!

Stay tuned to the internet tomorrow for some exciting news via Image Expo!

tumblr_mpab2cXDtW1ran91go1_1280.jpg

On going. :idea:

:whee:

I think thats safe to say....especially after saying "to end our first arc"