• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Well seeing as I am in the UK and pretty much always have a snowflakes chance of hell in attending SDCC then I'll take 1st refusal on the art instead as compensation for this both wonderful (and heartbreaking) offering you lot are getting ;)

I am wrong!

It will not be USD300

It will be at least USD750 for a set of five.

For those who are going to SDCC, you lucky bastards!

Don't call them lucky until they actually get them.

With only 50 of these being sold, and the hectic nature of SDCC, alot of people at the show will unfortunately, walk away empty handed.

Any chance those covers will be available as prints or posters in the future?

Not a bad idea! I'd buy them for sure! They'd go great with my con poster:

IMG_0086.jpg

I've been looking for a poster/print of the #1 2nd cover as well lately but can't seem to find any.

Also--I will have prints at SDCC. I'll have the traditional "ad" print (pictured above by Machiavelli) as well as the "skull print" from the #1 variant. However, DON'T GO CRAZY TRYING TO GET THESE--in August I will have them for sale in a webstore I've been setting up. I will have ample copies of *both* prints available as well as some other new goodies.

Also--I will have prints at SDCC. I'll have the traditional "ad" print (pictured above by Machiavelli) as well as the "skull print" from the #1 variant. However, DON'T GO CRAZY TRYING TO GET THESE--in August I will have them for sale in a webstore I've been setting up. I will have ample copies of *both* prints available as well as some other new goodies.

Nice Frank

Alright, so here are the five covers included in the set! I will be selling 25 during my Saturday signing and 25 during my Sunday signing as to space things out a bit...

Really looking forward to these sets. Purposely left all copy off the books as to give them a more prestige look!

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpsbh9QDwg1ran91go5_1280.jpg

DAMN! I need me a set! Too bad I'm not attending SDCC, only NYCC. :sorry:

$75 is a good price too. I WANT ONE!!! :cry: