• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

It's cool that there aren't any listed on the bay. Seems like all the true fans were able to get them for their personal collections. Congrats to lucky folks who got them! :golfclap:

That's because they're all at CGC right now :ohnoez:

Your mom's at CGC right now...

Anything to get my books back faster :wishluck:

Well played, sir

So who else has the SDCC Five Ghosts variants? How many can the board account for? I am surprised that no sets have been posted on eBay yet.

There really are so few that folks would be as insane as Crazy Eddie to be selling them. If they did, it would have to be for some exorbitant ridiculous U.S. deficit prices...lol.

Did he sell out?

Frank should have the last 25 tomorrow. I think he said he was doing 25 sat and 25 sun. I was 2nd to the last to get the set.

It's ok, rice, you can post them FS on CGC too. We won't yell at you for flipping (just for getting them signed without Sig Series).

I will most certainly be looking to do cool exclusives for the shows I do in the near future.

I apologize that the set was hard to get, but I will definitely try to make a print set of the images for the future, as well as something equally rare and fun for NYCC. Hope those who got it enjoy, I think they printed really well and the cover stock was great!

-Frank

I will most certainly be looking to do cool exclusives for the shows I do in the near future.

I apologize that the set was hard to get, but I will definitely try to make a print set of the images for the future, as well as something equally rare and fun for NYCC. Hope those who got it enjoy, I think they printed really well and the cover stock was great!

-Frank

Frank,

The sets were rad. Thanks for letting me kick it at your booth.

Ryan

Frank the sets look awesome. I can't wait to get mine in my hands!!!! Shout out to the GM from my LCS for getting them for me on Sunday!!!!!!! Bob your the best!

This is one of those rare times I really don't mind being left out. Just seeing the the thought and talent being put into this book and it's exclusives warms my cold parts. Thank you Frank for your time here listening to all of our crazy thoughts and wishes.

Now, start thinking about New Orleans next year. :baiting:

-Frank

I WANT IT ALL! Can't wait to see what you decide to do for NYCC Frank.

Only one more week til I get my fix in (#5)!