• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Frank, is there any way to get an envelope if you possess a set of the SDCC limited to 50 Comics.

Found your answer a few pages back.

Unfortunately I won't be selling/providing envelopes.

I know that might seem like a bummer, but I assure you--they are simply just plain paper envelopes with an image printed on the front (the vitruvian man/Fabian mash-up).

You could probably even make your own ;).

The comics didn't fit inside them so they seemed kind of pointless...just threw them in with the sets on day two because I had 'em.

Sorry!

Thanks for sharing the art Frank!

Edited by Machiavelli

I know this is a shot in the dark (I am actually laughing as I type this) but if anyone happens to have or know of a copy of the 2012 NYCC issue #1 that predates Image #1 I am very interested in purchasing one. Just PM if interested or you know of someone.

Thanks

I hadn't thought of that. It was supposed to end here wasn't it ? Oh we'll, I don't care. I'm just happy it's ongoing. I got hooked on this the first time I read it and I get that same good feeling each new issue.

I like all of the issues but my favorite covers were 1 and 4 and the five I can't afford from SDCC lol

Nothing actually changed--this was the -script that would have run for #5 even if we ended there.

Except I suppose people would have been pretty annoyed, haha.

O man, that would have been the biggest tease ever. Soooo glad it's an ongoing!

I know it's still early but do you have an idea of how long this series will go for or is it one of those "as long as you're buying" kind of deals? Also, off topic, but what are you currently reading Frank?

Nothing actually changed--this was the -script that would have run for #5 even if we ended there.

Except I suppose people would have been pretty annoyed, haha.

O man, that would have been the biggest tease ever. Soooo glad it's an ongoing!

I know it's still early but do you have an idea of how long this series will go for or is it one of those "as long as you're buying" kind of deals? Also, off topic, but what are you currently reading Frank?

I had the same question in mind what is he reading ?

What I'm reading:

Quite honestly, I read A LOT of comics. I try to keep my eyes on everything as a fan and creator. But here is stuff I've really been liking (and it's probably not different from many of you guys):

Saga -- top of the pile. Unmitigated goodness.

Locke & Key -- again, equally amazing.

Hawkeye -- yup.

East of West -- wasn't really onboard at first, but now one of my favorites.

Fatale -- I will read anything Brubaker writes.

Hickman Avengers -- love Hickman, but this is starting to lose my interest

Ten Grand -- huge fan of Ben's work and this has really been a surprise...didn't expect to like it as much as I do.

Trillium -- amazing first issue.

...and lots more. I really loved Grant Morrison's run on Batman, for the record. Also, my favorite book of all time is Ex Machina, by Brian K. Vaughan.