• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is well. Haven't posted much as we've been hard at work! Issue 6 is shaping up to be an absolute monster (in the best sense!) and the trade is out tomorrow.

Not to be too annoying, but I just found out we were nominated for a Shel Dorf award! If you'd like to vote for Five Ghosts, check out http://www.sheldorfawards.com/vote and we're under best miniseries! Thanks.

Also, though it isn't Five Ghosts related--I have a new book called THE WHITE SUITS coming out from Dark Horse this February. Hopefully some of you will dig it--it's an action/crime story with lots of cool visual flair. You can check out a prologue on my tumblr and I've posted the cover.

http://fjbarb.tumblr.com/post/61416193033/heres-a-white-suits-prequel-story-i-did-with-toby

I'll be back with some very cool new Five Ghosts stuff very soon! Look forward to seeing some of you at NYCC and thanks always for the support.

Best,

Frank

tumblr_mt11zown2Q1ran91go1_1280.jpg

You got my vote!

I haven't read the prologue yet but White Suits looks like a fun read! I'll definitely be giving it a go just because I like FG so much. I'm curious what you got up your sleeve for NYCC. I'm getting a commission from Chris already but I need more more more!

ATTN: FG COLLECTORS

I got a WHOLE bunch of Five Ghosts goodness coming back from CGC in the next month so I'll be sure to post some pics of my entire collection when it all arrives.

This is out today in case you missed the first 5 issues.

http://www.comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/trades/reviews/image-comics/five-ghosts-the-haunting-of-fabian-gray/vol-1

At $9.95 Image TPBs are too good to pass up plus it's a nice add for those who missed a really low print run cover.

Last I heard was they were working on something but haven't heard what that something is.

I dunno what fun Frank has in store.....BUT I'm just gonna put this out as a cool creative concept....

It'd be totally off the chain if there were a "live action" photo cover for one of the five ghosts issues...sorta like when they did this cover for Spider-man #262:

262.jpg

I'd love to see someone in full Fabian regalia!

Yes, we are going to have a show exclusive. I'll probably end up selling it exclusively during my Image signings a la SDCC. It's not going to be a set, but it will be very cool and pretty limited.

To limit craziness, I am not going to announce what it is until the actual show. I'll put my signing times up, etc. but that's all I'm gonna say. I'm also ONLY going to sell this at the con--what fun are the exclusives if they aren't exclusive ; ).

More info as I get my signing times, etc.!