• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Wow! Frank just tweeted this YouTube video!:

More on Black Mask, the outfit behind this motion comic:http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/business/black-mask-plans-youtube-comics-channels-and-animated-movies.html

Pretty cool!

Wow, appreciate the support, Krighton. You're always so positive and seem to have my career all figured out.

Reading back on this thread, it seems the timing of announcing Broken World/excitement for Five Ghosts misled you guys. Apologies.

Hopefully we'll have pilot news very, very soon. Despite some people thinking they know how Hollywood works/hoping things fail, we are very far along and it's going really well. Clearly you'll be the first people I share news with, and Chris, Lauren, and I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Wow, appreciate the support, Krighton. You're always so positive and seem to have my career all figured out.

Reading back on this thread, it seems the timing of announcing Broken World/excitement for Five Ghosts misled you guys. Apologies.

Hopefully we'll have pilot news very, very soon. Despite some people thinking they know how Hollywood works/hoping things fail, we are very far along and it's going really well. Clearly you'll be the first people I share news with, and Chris, Lauren, and I appreciate your enthusiasm.

my wife has my life planned out so I thought I'd share the love. :headbang:

Edited by krighton

my wife has my life planned out so I thought I'd share the love. :headbang:

Me too. lol

Youre my boy blue!!

I love it!!! Call out those haters.

what comic speculator would hope a comic tv show would fail.

Maybe he is referring to the fickle crowd that built it up at release and then stopped purchasing when things didn't happen fast enough to suit their schedule? :shrug:

+1 This!

I say they should have read the book and realized how fricking awesome this universe is.

I love it.

Preach on, brother!

#16 was a very strong issue. I felt Frank raised the writing up a notch and even Chris's pencils seemed to improve. I was surprised to read that next issue is the last for this arc, it feels like it could easily go another two or three.

For those who haven't heard, fellow boardie (and FG fan) Stormsurge is dealing with a terminal illness. There's a fundraiser going on to help his family out. Chris Mooneyham and I are donating a commission (of your choice) to support the cause. More details in the post:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=375620&Number=8528834#Post8528834

Richard/Stormsurge doesn't post much, but he's always been a great guy to deal with. The fundraiser looks like it's doing well, thanks to all for checking it out.