• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

I was trying to send out more PMs. I'm at work, and phones started ringing off the hook as soon as I saw the post. Only managed to get 3 out. Stupid employment. lol

awesome, looks like a lot of people are able to get one. are these extra sets frank had stashed away for a rainy day? being that this supposed to be limited to 50 sets i figured these would have instantly sold out at sdcc last year? no? or is this wrong information i'm working with here? either way really happy to be able to get in on this.

Edited by Mike-Honcho

awesome, looks like a lot of people are able to get one. are these extra sets frank had stashed away for a rainy day? being that this supposed to be limited to 50 sets i figured these would have instantly sold out at sdcc last year? no? or is this wrong information i'm working with here? either way really happy to be able to get in on this.

These are the new 2014 set. Issues #7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12

Last years Set was different.

NOOOOOOO!!! I am at work and just got a chance to log-in now for a bit and saw this thread had some major action. I never would have thought it was because Frank Barbierie had offered some SDCC 2014 sets here! What an awesome gesture, but me thinks I'm probably way too late for this party...

:sorry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sorry:

NOOOOOOO!!! I am at work and just got a chance to log-in now for a bit and saw this thread had some major action. I never would have thought it was because Frank Barbierie had offered some SDCC 2014 sets here! What an awesome gesture, but me thinks I'm probably way too late for this party...

:sorry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sorry:

doh! You and me both.

These are the new 2014 set. Issues #7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12

Last years Set was different.

oh, ok makes sense now. i thought these were for last years set. my bad. carry on.

I wouldn't have bought a set if I knew they were this years, wonder if Frank will refund me and give them to someone else who missed out hopefully

i would gladly volunteer to take that off your hands. lol