• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Chris and I have come up for a cool new variant idea for NYCC that we've never done before! I think you guys will be really excited.

//HYPE

hm

:baiting: Spill the beans Frank! Can't wait!

Yeah Frank - Beans!

(Or at least a hint)

Chris and I have come up for a cool new variant idea for NYCC that we've never done before! I think you guys will be really excited.

//HYPE

hm

:baiting: Spill the beans Frank! Can't wait!

Yeah Frank - Beans!

(Or at least a hint)

tumblr_mdtg7dHemc1rjkfado1_400_zpskru4cs6p.jpeg

Five Ghost Blank sketch Cover for NYCC. hm

Why make a blank for NYCC when they will already have one out the Wednesday after the show?

The image article does state that:

The issue will also feature a blank sketch cover, available to all retailers to order, as well as a number of exciting retailer exclusive variants.

FIVE GHOSTS #13 arrives in stores this 10/15 and will be available for $3.50. It can be pre-ordered using Diamond Code AUG140647. The sketch variant can be ordered with Diamond Code JUL148416. The final order cutoff deadline for retailers is 9/22.

This makes me happy since I get a sketch blank and since I don't mess with the registry, the 'number of exciting retailer excusive variants' will not drive me crazy.

Why make a blank for NYCC when they will already have one out the Wednesday after the show?

The issue will also feature a blank sketch cover, available to all retailers to order, as well as a number of exciting retailer exclusive variants.

FIVE GHOSTS #13 arrives in stores this 10/15 and will be available for $3.50. It can be pre-ordered using Diamond Code AUG140647. The sketch variant can be ordered with Diamond Code JUL148416. The final order cutoff deadline for retailers is 9/22.

This makes me happy since I get a sketch blank and since I don't mess with the registry, the 'number of exciting retailer excusive variants' will not drive me crazy.

Whew...

Glad I'm not competing in this Set now, haha.

Whew...

Glad I'm not competing in this Set now, haha.

UGH... that's ok... I'm up for the challenge...

Finally sent off 5-12 to cgc yesterday... should be some 9.9 candidates in there :D