• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Since I wasn't familiar to how registry sets worked I may be selling one of my 9.8 sets of the 2013 SDCC. Still mulling it over, but it's rather redundant having 5 above and beyond my SS set and I am not planning on making a second registry set.

I didn't realize it's just he best of each issue. And it doesn't matter if the Yellow label has 1 or 100 sig's.

Since I wasn't familiar to how registry sets worked I may be selling one of my 9.8 sets of the 2013 SDCC. Still mulling it over, but it's rather redundant having 5 above and beyond my SS set and I am not planning on making a second registry set.

I didn't realize it's just he best of each issue. And it doesn't matter if the Yellow label has 1 or 100 sig's.

Same. I thought I would need a SS and a blue of each book.

Is that your 9.8 Blue set that just popped on Ebay?

Is that your 9.8 Blue set that just popped on Ebay?

Yep. My feelings won't be hurt if it doesn't sell either to be honest.

So a qualified convention edition five ghosts #1 sells for $278 in July. A univeral blue convention edition five ghosts #1 sells for $100 in August?!

Meanwhile, regular phantom edition five ghosts #1 sells for $150 in July.

What gives? Who fell asleep at the wheel?

Someone should switch from decaf to regular for sure. Cause, unlike Charlie Sheen....that $100 sale is 'not winning' (unless you're the buyer of course).

An update to people waiting on packages--

The remaining packages will all be mailed by the end of the week. I'll post one final post on here to note they're all out. You should be getting them next week, or if for some reason mail is slower (I'm sending them all PRIORITY) the week after that.

Please refrain from emailing/messaging me directly if possible :). I'm sorry it took a bit, but my post office in NYC really sucks and ran out of boxes.

Best,

Frank

Was it a 9.8?

If so, wow....

YEP.

Here's the rundown for Jul/Aug 2014:

Universal Blue CGC 9.8 Five Ghosts #1 Convention Edition

Aug-04-2014 $100 Cert# 0969751007

Jul-07-2014 $280 Cert# 1159943003

Qualified Green CGC 9.8 Five Ghosts #1 Convention Edition

Jul-24-2014 $278 Cert# 0222605013

Universal Blue CGC 9.8 Five Ghosts #1 Phantom Edition

Jul-24-2014 $150 Cert# 0225438013

Universal Blue CGC 9.8 Five Ghosts #1 Regular Edition

Aug-08-2014 $78 Cert# 1147082047

Jul-07-2014 $70 Cert# 1160613025

:shy:

The poor seller [not me] also listed a Five Ghosts #6 NYCC print (limited to 200) CGC 9.8 yellow for $49 + shipping. It sold during the same hour as the 9.6 blue label ECCC copy.

That seller had very poor luck/timing.

Best Regards,

FG #6 NYCC hoarder

Yep. Good eyes broham....

It matches the serial # for the GPA sale as well.

Universal Blue CGC 9.8 Five Ghosts #1 Convention Edition

Aug-04-2014 $100 Cert# 0969751007

Someone better send off a corrective link to GPA to get that scrubbed and right for the records.

Knew that was very odd considering all the five ghosts news lately.

On a good note, that means everything is trending upwards. :)

I just fired off a PM to the GPA. Good lookin' out people....

Now hopefully it'll get fixed.

The day that convention edition is a $100 book in Universal 9.8 is the day I expect Ragnarok to begin.