• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

This series is breaking by pocket book. Just purchased 7 OA and have 3 sets of the 2014 SDCC waiting at the CGC. Don't tell my wife!

Though I do have her hooked on the book. First comic she's read, and she can't wait for more.

Edited by ZoBot

Got two more batches. Sorry, things have been a little nuts. Everything will be out by the end of the week.

as someone still waiting, thanks for the update. (thumbs u

Really excited for these to arrive but didn't want to send a message asking about shipping details - Thanks

Resolving to NEVER ship books again though. Man I hate the post office...glad people are getting their books though!

Yeah always good for the update appreciate everything just dying to see them in person. (thumbs u

Resolving to NEVER ship books again though. Man I hate the post office...glad people are getting their books though!

The post office here in Sheepshead Bay is by far the worst post office I've ever done business with; most of the staff is always annoyed, they move slow and basically it is just an annoying experience going there. They do this thing were they leave a "we missed you" slip even though they never attempted delivery & sometimes even update the system as "Delivered," so there's always long lines with a ton of people there for pick-ups, so I understand when you say you hate the post office!

The post office here in Sheepshead Bay is by far the worst post office I've ever done business with; most of the staff is always annoyed, they move slow and basically it is just an annoying experience going there. They do this thing were they leave a "we missed you" slip even though they never attempted delivery & sometimes even update the system as "Delivered," so there's always long lines with a ton of people there for pick-ups, so I understand when you say you hate the post office!

Ever noticed there is always an inordinate amount of elderly people at the post office. And they are always waiting in line to get a single stamp or a book of stamps, something that could be done using one of the 2-3 machines outside. Truly one of those 'get off my lawn moments."

Edited by ZaCrew

Print right from paypal transactions and then drop off direct at post office. Zero dealing with those goons, you don't even have to wait in line (thumbs u