• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUY-SELL-HOLD

383 posts in this topic

I think is Invincible is a HOLD for me.

Issues 1,10-12 are the usual offenders.

I am a BUY on issue 19 at any reasonable price currently. No matter the argument.

Invincible was a great read for like the first 20 issues. After that it is still above average, but not the wow factor those first 20 issues or so were.

Chew # 1 is a buy. The TV show falling through will lead to a slight dip. This is an opportunity to buy the book before it goes even higher.

PP and Saga may be the flavor of the month but Chew is only second to Walking Dead when it comes to the difficulty of obtaining early issues in grade. When Chew eventually gets a TV show it will go through the roof.

Chew # 1 is a buy. The TV show falling through will lead to a slight dip. This is an opportunity to buy the book before it goes even higher.

PP and Saga may be the flavor of the month but Chew is only second to Walking Dead when it comes to the difficulty of obtaining early issues in grade. When Chew eventually gets a TV show it will go through the roof.

37 copies in 9.9 - brutally tough to find in high grade :roflmao:

The word eventually is a BIG word to use for a BUY recommendation.

I wont give a recommendation on this book because I am biased. I always thought the book sucked.

Guess I should have picked up all those nice high quality raws I saw at the comic store today. They had every issue except number 1 just sitting on the shelf collecting dust. They didn't even look like anyone had touched them....ever.

I'm patiently waiting for the promised dip from the TV show falling through. But Chew #1 sales have been as strong as ever (shrug)

GPA 90-day

last sale

But who knows. One way or the other it will take 3 to 6 months to see a trend. let's hear the B/S/T recommendations. I am curious what others think.