• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February 2013 ComicLink "Featured" Auction

202 posts in this topic

There is some neat stuff in this auction.

Understatement of the year.

really, really neat stuff? (shrug)

Personally, i'd go with " there is some neat stuff in this auction!!!"

Always been a fan of the triple exclamations (thumbs u

I'd use that WD 9.9 as a fly swatter... but that's just me. :grin:

It would probably save your driveway from the oil leak stain..
As would a certain DP in 9.2..., :think:

I'd use that WD 9.9 as a fly swatter... but that's just me. :grin:

It would probably save your driveway from the oil leak stain..
As would a certain DP in 9.2..., :think:
No, that is merely keeping some other slabs warm in a short box..

the perils of chasing peds when they're first offered: bought a RM Action for 55% less than what it sold for two years ago. cripes, i overpaid- the other RM's were down 70-80%,
I bought a bunch of CA RM's and sold them all for a profit a year later. Of course the profit on 5 books was only $100.00

the perils of chasing peds when they're first offered: bought a RM Action for 55% less than what it sold for two years ago. cripes, i overpaid- the other RM's were down 70-80%,
I bought a bunch of CA RM's and sold them all for a profit a year later. Of course the profit on 5 books was only $100.00

I did the same thing with a half dozen Bronze RM Sgt Fury books, and had about the same result.

Man, someone wanted that 3.5 AF #15 pretty badly to pay $900 more than the 4.0 went for. Didn't look like a matter of potential either.