• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the Death in Batman inc #8 more important?

56 posts in this topic

Is it more important than your standard Superman/spidey/Batman death? The reason i ask, is that it seems like major characters return pretty quickly after the mild inconvenience that death has become, but it seems like 2nd/3rd tier characters have a habit of staying dead longer. Since Jason Todd came back it seems like even a dead robin can return, but maybe this little twerp stays dead for a couple of decades. Saying the character won't return is kind of silly at this point because he will at some point, but a character like this could be out for a longer amount of time compared to a flagship character especially with another Robin waiting in the wings. Thoughts?

wait- I thought they already killed Robin. There was like a phone number to call and vote him dead... or something. You mean he's back again, and they killed him... again?

damn, being Robin is a mess job.

It's true. It's like being the drummer in Spinal Tap!

The last few pages of 8 and most of the series has been 'choppy'. It's almost as if there are panels missing. While I really hope D. comes back, I can't help but wonder if the Batman & Robin tittle is doomed.

I was wondering the same thing...Batman seemed to have teleported from one scene to the next.

Honestly I had no idea what the hell this title was about in the first place..

Does Grant Morrison even know what the new 52 is?

I could never understand the hype/fanfare around Morrison from the beginning. His more recent work at DC over the past few years has been trash IMHO.