• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCing

14 posts in this topic

Can you realistically see a marked increase in price if a book is CGCed?

I spoke to a comic book store employee/owner who said that it wasn't worth it and unless the book is near perfect you wouldn't see a real difference in price. I was curious if this was correct or if he's just jaded.

Thanks!

I spoke to a comic book store employee/owner who said that it wasn't worth it and unless the book is near perfect you wouldn't see a real difference in price. I was curious if this was correct or if he's just jaded.

Thanks!

He's partially correct. Any huge key and ultra high grade book should be slabbed. Keys for the resto check alone. The trick with ultra high grade is what is the cut off date before books arent worth slabbing?

Is that a sleeve around your slabbed comic? Im a newbie here so I dont knlw about a whole lot yet.

Yes, it is.

Oh, and before you make the common noob mistake, he is NOT a hot chick lol

No, but with enough beer she's bangable. hm

Is that a sleeve around your slabbed comic? Im a newbie here so I dont knlw about a whole lot yet.

Yes, it is.

Her legs are a bit hairy though,she doesn't like to shave. lol

Yes, it is.

By the time I had THAT much beer, I'd be in no condition to do any banging...

Thanks!

Others have answered the question. But welcome to the boards!