• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

Me and my buds had a great time again this year although I'm sorry I didn't run into more boardies! The con floor felt like it was slightly easier to get around compared to last year, probably because of moving gaming over to the Sheraton. I actually tried to find a book or two this year as opposed to just trades, but CGC books seemed scarcer this year. I did see a guy with a 9.2 Batman#227, but he wanted way over GPA and refused to deal so I had to walk away, Guess I should try learning how to grade floppies before next year so I look for books to buy and sub.

My first comic convention is in the bag. Still on vacation though so I have not had a chance to check out the boards till now. I picked up a CGC Futurama #1 as well as several G1 Transformers toys and comics. I had a lot of fun.