• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 28-30, 2014, Seatlle, WA.

322 posts in this topic

Since I'm building my agenda of must stop places (artists, panels, etc), are there any boardies setting up to sell at this show. I'm sure I'll be walking the dealer floor, but want to make sure I take the effort to at least visit the boardies and try to spend my money there instead of elsewhere.

I will be assisting my buddy Chris at the I Like Comics booth all three days. Stop by and give us some love.

I think Designer Toast is setting up there too.

I like the movie with commentary concept. I'll be heading to Serenity on Friday night.

I've never seen or heard of that movie. My wife wanted to go to Terminator on Sunday night too..... but ONE expensive movie experience a week is my limit lol

gotta save some $$$ for beer :grin:

The Taphouse Grill has 160 craft brews on tap and is only two blocks away from the CC :cloud9:

Since I'm building my agenda of must stop places (artists, panels, etc), are there any boardies setting up to sell at this show. I'm sure I'll be walking the dealer floor, but want to make sure I take the effort to at least visit the boardies and try to spend my money there instead of elsewhere.

I will be assisting my buddy Chris at the I Like Comics booth all three days. Stop by and give us some love.

I think Designer Toast is setting up there too.

Not setting up this time, but am giving myself as slave labor to helping Chris haul in stuff. :sumo:

I like the movie with commentary concept. I'll be heading to Serenity on Friday night.

I've never seen or heard of that movie. My wife wanted to go to Terminator on Sunday night too..... but ONE expensive movie experience a week is my limit lol

The Taphouse Grill has 160 craft brews on tap and is only two blocks away from the CC :cloud9:

Mike, call me and we'll hit that place.

Where is there space to park Friday morning about 9:30 or 10 a.m. :sick: for Emerald comicon?

Good. Luck. There are a number of metered spaces you might get lucky with around the convention center. I usually hit the parking garages.

For anyone traveling from the north, there was a major mudslide north of Seattle. Not sure if this impacts anyone driving down from the north, but thought you'd like to know.

Seattle Mudslide

wow !! Thats a big mudslide :o

Mike, call me and we'll hit that place.

I'd like that. We can discuss cos-play costume malfunctions :insane:

Where is there space to park Friday morning about 9:30 or 10 a.m. :sick: for Emerald comicon?

Cheapest place to park is away from downtown Seattle. You can always park in the International District and either walk or pay $2.50 for bus.

If you get there early, you can park in First Hill area which should be under $15 full day but does fill up fast due to people working at the hospital and construction workers, as well as Capital Hill area is good as well.

If you are getting there that late on Friday, parking will probably be limited.

If you get stuck looking for a spot, there is usually plenty of parking around Seattle Center. You can hop on the monorail to Westlake, and you are a couple blocks from the convention center.