• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Bought this Hack/Slash #20 cover about a week ago, can't wait to get it in-hand!

hackslash20.jpg

Thats is awesome doc :applause:

Thanks! I thought it was a super strong piece of art on it's own - I really dig the fisheye feel to it.

Bought this Hack/Slash #20 cover about a week ago, can't wait to get it in-hand!

hackslash20.jpg

Thats is awesome doc :applause:

Thanks! I thought it was a super strong piece of art on it's own - I really dig the fisheye feel to it.

Killer cover. Definitely stands on it's own. You don't need to be a fan of the book to love this cover :golfclap:

Bryan Talbot con sketch pickup that arrived today... personalised in the top corner (not to me) but in pencil so the eraser will be coming out later tonight. 35 bucks seems reasonable to fill a gap in the OA collection that is otherwise waaaaay out of reach for me !

Edit: looked at the framing and that personalisation hides well enough. Not touching it :)

NczMcAF.jpg

Edited by Garf

From Louisiana?

one was Wisconsin....one Louisiana...getting an 11x17 scanner so i'll wait to scan them in with that. Taking shots with a camera just doesn't do them justice.

Edited by krighton

:applause: Billjohn is so badass!

I really dig the sound effects more and more every time I see a TSG page. Some of the action pages really benefit from it (e.g. Drake vs Jesup) and they go a long way to make up for digital bubbles... not that Brian's art doesn't do great storytelling without them.

got lucky, from what I heard from the Guillory camp there was a bit of a mad rush to get that one.

Not to mention the price. You don't get that lucky very often.

got lucky, from what I heard from the Guillory camp there was a bit of a mad rush to get that one.

Not to mention the price. You don't get that lucky very often.

I was expecting it to be quite a bit more, glad it wasn't

how did YOU not buy that JB? :o

I haven't read PP and wans't up to speed. Krighton beat me to it. I asked about it but I wasn't sure I would buy it anyway. I can't buy everything from Rob. Easy to say when it was spoken for I guess. lol