• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Guest Grails

Phillips?

Yes. I bought this cover when Sean first posted the finished painting. Before the issue hit the stands. I sold it to a collector in Spain a few years later and instantly regretted it. I recently bought it back from him.

I wanted a nice action page from Y: The Last Man. When I saw Issue 13 Page 19 on Jose Marzan's website I had to pick it up.

ythelastman13p19.jpg

When I read Y: The Last Man there was only one page that I really wanted. For me this was THE Y: The Last Man page that I had to own. Issue 15 Page 11. I love the panel of 355 hugging Yorick. It is the sentiment that I had reading the whole story. Yorick and 355 ending up being together. I never figured I would be able to find this page since I just read the story recently but it turned out Pia Guerra still had the page so I was able to purchase it through Cadence Comic Art. :D

ythelastman15p11.jpg

How about some more love for Rachel Rising? I wanted a nice page by Terry Moore and to me Issue 11 Page 18 really showed the mood of the story. I couldn't purchase this page fast enough when Terry posted it on his website for sale. :)

rachelrising11p18b.jpg