• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

mine :cloud9:

Harley Quinn #1 variant cover by Adam Hughes

harleyAH_zpsd7140ca1.jpg

whoa - nice pick up. Hughes published covers of this quality are not easy to come by!

I'm still feeling a little dizzy from this deal. It should hopefully subside when it's in hand. Thanks all for the optimistic responses. They do help my condition. I just hope to land a copy of this book at a reasonable price.

harleyAH_zpsd7140ca1.jpg

whoa - nice pick up. Hughes published covers of this quality are not easy to come by!

I'm still feeling a little dizzy from this deal. It should hopefully subside when it's in hand. Thanks all for the optimistic responses. They do help my condition. I just hope to land a copy of this book at a reasonable price.

Ask Adam to throw in a copy with the art. That's a reasonable request, considering what you must have paid to land that cover.

harleyAH_zpsd7140ca1.jpg

Ask Adam to throw in a copy with the art. That's a reasonable request, considering what you must have paid to land that cover.

I am getting a color print thrown in. I had to ask pretty please for it to be autographed though.