• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'll definitely consider serious offers. I value the art pretty highly, but considering the nature of the piece, I can imagine that others might value it even more strongly. I'd be crazy not to listen. Anyone who wants to make an offer over PM or through CAF mail, I'll be happy to give it consideration.

Jimmy Linguini will give you $10K for it. Take the money.

hm

Picked this up during the ComicLink auction. Figured it was a bargain considering it's an OK zombie page, has Rick, Michonne and Carl, and is 100% Charlie.

Also contains what I believe is the first appearance of post-apocalyptic urination in the last panel.

RAD0CF0620131011_172716.jpg

Edited by ComicsNYC22

hahaha, tell Jimmy to PM me, Felix. He might be close to a deal.

Congrats on getting the cover, Greg! But I wouldn't bet on you hearing from Jimmy. Actually, I would, but you shouldn't;)

the stores that own the stuff he sells, wouldnt front him that much

That's a great piece! What scares me is the use of sharpie, and the fact that it's on bond paper. You'll want to make sure that you use top-notch archival materials if/when you frame, and definitely keep it out of sunlight to prevent fading. ;)

That's a great piece! What scares me is the use of sharpie, and the fact that it's on bond paper. You'll want to make sure that you use top-notch archival materials if/when you frame, and definitely keep it out of sunlight to prevent fading. ;)

The Sharpie, at least, appears to be minimal, around the bottom edge. The artist can touch that up with India ink if necessary. But yes, in the meantime, keep it out of the sun.

As for the paper...a buddy of mine recently had a great Frank Miller cover that was drawn on vellum-type material (but thinner) mounted onto board by a paper conservator. It's a process that can be reversed. But for now, the piece presents much better and there's no worry about wrinkling or other similar damage. Might be something to consider here, since the piece is large (as was the Miller).

hahaha, tell Jimmy to PM me, Felix. He might be close to a deal.

Congrats on getting the cover, Greg! But I wouldn't bet on you hearing from Jimmy. Actually, I would, but you shouldn't;)

the stores that own the stuff he sells, wouldnt front him that much

Kisses

how do I know or find out?
Ask the artist or agent. (shrug)

This. Or if you have a specific question about the process, ask in the Original Art forum - lots of guys knowledgable about the process plus some creators occasionally chime in.

how do I know or find out?
Ask the artist or agent. (shrug)

This. Or if you have a specific question about the process, ask in the Original Art forum - lots of guys knowledgable about the process plus some creators occasionally chime in.

Those are some mighty fine ideas...cept the one where you say I should contact the agent....you do know that agent coulson is not a real person...right