• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 227 9.6 (Off-White/White)

14 posts in this topic

No HOS or newbies etc. Normal rules apply. First I’ll take it gets priority over PMs.

Nice solid book. I picked up a 9.8 so this one is coming off the wall. $2800 or $2881 via Paypal. Shipped USPS Priority 48 contiguous states.

Color levels balanced from CGC label. The book was not pressed as far as I know and was purchased slabbed. Excellent show book and was framed in a FrameItAgainSam frame.

Price is firm.

Batman%20227%2096%20Front%20Small.jpg

Batman%20227%2096%20BACK%20small.jpg

No HOS or newbies etc. Normal rules apply. First I’ll take it gets priority over PMs.

Nice solid book. I picked up a 9.8 so this one is coming off the wall. $2800 or $2881 via Paypal. Shipped USPS Priority 48 contiguous states.

Congrats on the 9.8 when did you grab that one? That's a tough one to find.

CLINK. Sending payment Monday. The page quality isn't as good, but like you said, 9.8 is hard to find. This one looks damn good and if the 9.8 would have broke 4k I would have had no problems keeping it.

CLINK. Sending payment Monday. The page quality isn't as good, but like you said, 9.8 is hard to find. This one looks damn good and if the 9.8 would have broke 4k I would have had no problems keeping it.

Well bought. That 9.8 went almost $1k under the last reported 9.8 sale. Nice work!