• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man #128

11 posts in this topic

I have three of these but I think this is the nicest; there's not much in them. Two are newsstand but one's direct, though from what I gather that generally doesn't make much difference. What looks like colour fading on the cover is just the light, as you can see from the second picture it's the same brightness all over. Edit: should maybe do a photo of the pages, they're probably the weakest part as they're off white, maybe yellowing a bit. My other copies have whiter pages but the covers aren't as good.

DSCF0737.jpg

DSCF0748.jpg

DSCF0738.jpg

Just got a 128 back from CGC about a month ago, maybe a .5 nicer than the one shown here. Grade - 7.0

Huh, guess we can agree to disagree w CGC sometimes. Granted we are grading using scans, I would not have thought that many people could be off by such a margin. No doubt grading standards for bronze are more strict that SA.

If you send this copy into CGC let us know the out come.

Regards