• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Photobucket

77 posts in this topic

Embarassing moment here. I cannot figure out how to copy my images in the new version to either the boards or to ebay. The old version had a drop down menu, this new version is making me nuts. Looking for a little help for this old brain please.

Next probably idiotic question. I have almost 1000 photos uploaded. I need to copy one that is about 800 images in. On the old system, I could "view all" & scroll down quickly to it. This version does not seem to have that function. Thanks again.

Next probably idiotic question. I have almost 1000 photos uploaded. I need to copy one that is about 800 images in. On the old system, I could "view all" & scroll down quickly to it. This version does not seem to have that function. Thanks again.

Click on any one of the pictures. Then there will be a scroll line at the bottom of the screen. You can scroll through that way. Best I could figure out.

Does anyone like the new version better than the old??? :sick:

No.

NO !!

The old worked perfectly fine. What I can't seem to figure out with the new is where the code for "clickable thumbnails" is at :mad:

The new one s-u-c-k-s! I love when that window pops up asking why you want to revert to the old..... I have told them off in so many unique ways I almost wish I could see the faces of the peeps that read em! :insane:

Embarassing moment here. I cannot figure out how to copy my images in the new version to either the boards or to ebay. The old version had a drop down menu, this new version is making me nuts. Looking for a little help for this old brain please.

Right clicking on the image works for me.

Does anyone like the new version better than the old??? :sick:

NO!

+1,000,000

It sucks.

You have to manage each picture individually.

So when you want to delete last weeks eBay's sales pics you have to do it one at time, not the whole group of 20-50-100-1000 at once.