• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most you've spent on comics?

116 posts in this topic

Before I learned as much as I needed to learn about the game, I paid an all-time high of $2500 for a 9.4 UXM 94, that I will bet the same $2500 was in a 9.0 or 9.2 slab just weeks before I bought it. :facepalm:

Wow, you were a hellion. :eek:

I was a sucker. All dressed up and ready to get cornholed.

lol

I think $350 on a large modern collection of a couple thousand comics.

Most on a single issue is in the $200-$250 range. Can't remember exactly but I've bought a few comics with pricetags in that area.

I forgot how much I paid, $750? perhaps for a sensation comics for my wife for first (or was it second?) anniversary. Whichever paper is. Her nickname is wonder woman. A couple weeks before the day we were talking about gifts and I mentioned how easy it would be for her that year as comics are made out of paper. She replied, "I'M NOT BUYING YOU ANY OF THAT mess!!". Unable to return it, I bought her a watch instead. Oh, and I wasn't working at the time. Awesome.