• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My last guess the grade - A-Team #1

22 posts in this topic

While everyone is thinking about my revalations regarding the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders comic, I thought I would throw up one more last book for fun.

I PITY THE FOOL THAT DON'T GRADE THIS BOOK! sumo.gif

Book: A-Team #1, 3/84, Canadian editiion

Data: White pages, old label

Front Cover:

Ateam1front.jpg

Back Cover:

Ateam1back.jpg

"Data: White pages, old label"

Yeah I can believe it's an old label book. You probably wouldn't send it to CGC nowadays. Was it one of those early books you used to figure out their grading?

8.0 / almost 8.5 but not quite

Yeah I can believe it's an old label book. You probably wouldn't send it to CGC nowadays. Was it one of those early books you used to figure out their grading?

it was one of my first submissions. i wouldn't send THIS book in today but i would send in another A-Team #1 if i had one that was better. i have a stupid method of getting books i love (both for their content a'la x-men 141 and for their personal meaning like this book) slabbed. it's preservation/presentation. obviously it costs me money but i don't mind so much because it makes me happy. 893applaud-thumb.gif

it was one of my first submissions. i wouldn't send THIS book in today but i would send in another A-Team #1 if i had one that was better. i have a stupid method of getting books i love (both for their content a'la x-men 141 and for their personal meaning like this book) slabbed. it's preservation/presentation. obviously it costs me money but i don't mind so much because it makes me happy. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I've got slabbed copies of A-Team 1 AND 2!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Granted, I picked them up on eBay for like, $10... for the pair...

I've got slabbed copies of A-Team 1 AND 2!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Granted, I picked them up on eBay for like, $10... for the pair...

i've got a 2 and 3 i really like but haven't gotten around to sending them in. mostly because of the wait. but, yeah, they are cheap and i know their value is mostly nil monetarily speaking but they're worth it to me...