• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comic Con May 23-26

85 posts in this topic

Eight days till opening night! Hope to see lots of Board Members.

Ed Robertson Comics- booths 685,687,784,786 (Mike's Rack will be in one of these)

Ed Robertson Comics- booths 685,687,784,786 (Mike's Rack will be in one of these)

Ed, you have a little breathing room, it's 15 days (thumbs u but thanks for sending a quick jolt of shock through my system :baiting:

Ed, you have a little breathing room, it's 15 days (thumbs u but thanks for sending a quick jolt of shock through my system :baiting:

Trying to get ready for two shows running within two weeks is not a good idea but at least I hae more time. :insane:

Ed

Booth 441 :whee: (acrossed the aisle from HOTFLIPS ^^ )

Will you have your Y cover there? (Preferably wrapped in cellophane so I can drool at will :ohnoez: )

May skip the con this year as I am no longer actively buying comics. Just art now and the artists that I want art from are either way too high or not accepting commissions already.

Will you have your Y cover there? (Preferably wrapped in cellophane so I can drool at will :ohnoez: )

The Y cover probably won't make it to the show, but stop by my booth anyway, you never know ( It won't be there :gossip: )

The Y cover probably won't make it to the show, but stop by my booth anyway, you never know ( It won't be there :gossip: )

We will be at Booth 1098 hm

We will be at Booth 1098 hm

Could have sworn when I was checking out my neighbors that you were in 440/442 acrossed the aisle from me. So, when I went to double check I see they have no one in those booths (shrug)

Looks like the Hyatt has some extra rooms for at least part of the show, I'm staying there Thursday and Friday night instead of hunting for a far away place to save cash. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!